Sunday, May 1, 2011

NOVENA TO SAINT PHILOMENA

NOVENA TO
SAINT PHILOMENA



St. Philomena
Patron Babies, Infants, and Youth
1802


We beseech You, O Lord, 
to grant us the pardon of our sins 
by the intercession of Saint Philemona, 
virgin and martyr, 
who was always pleasing in Your sight 
by her eminent chastity 
and by the profession of every virtue. 

Amen.

Illustrious virgin and martyr, Saint Philomena, 
behold me prostrate before the throne whereupon 
it has pleased the Most Holy Trinity to place you. 
Full of confidence in your protection, 
I entreat you to intercede for me with God, 
from the heights of Heaven 
deign to cast a glance upon our humble client! 
Spouse of Christ, 
sustain me in suffering, 
fortify me in temptation, 
protect me in the dangers surrounding me, 
obtain for me the graces necessary to me, 
and in particular 

(State your intention here.)

Above all, 
assist me at the hour of my death. 
Saint Philomena, 
powerful with God, 
pray for us. 

Amen.

O God, Most Holy Trinity, 
we thank You for the graces 
You did bestow upon the Blessed Virgin Mary, 
and upon Your handmaid Philomena, 
through whose intercession we implore Your Mercy. 

Amen.
 
 

Do you have answered prayers or any other experiences with this prayer? 
Post the details below, it may be of use to other Prayer Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment