Sunday, May 1, 2011

Novena to Our Lady Of Perpetual Help

Novena to
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help

Recite for 9 days...

See at Your feet, 
O Mother of Perpetual Help, 
a poor sinner who has recourse to You 
and confides in You.

O Mother of Mercy, 
have pity on me! 
I hear You called the refuge 
and the hope of sinners; 
be my refuge and my hope.
  
Help me, for the love of Jesus Christ; 
stretch forth Your hand to a poor fallen creature 
who recommends himself (herself) to You, 
and who devotes himself (herself) to Your service forever. 
I bless and thank Almighty God, 
who in His mercy had given me this confidence in You, 
which I hold to be a pledge of my eternal salvation.

Mary, tender Mother, help me. 
Mother of Perpetual Help, 
never allow me to lose my God. 

Amen.

Recite the following prayers 3 times each...

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment