Sunday, May 1, 2011

Novena to Saint Martha

Novena to
Saint Martha




The prayer that follows must be recited for nine consecutive Tuesdays, lighting a candle on each Tuesday. This miraculous Saint has been known to grant anything, no matter how difficult it is, before the ninth Tuesday.
Saint Martha, 
I resort to thy aid and protection. 
As proof of my affection and faith, 
I offer thee this light, 
which I shall burn every Tuesday. 

Comfort me in all my difficulties 
and through the great favors thou didst enjoy 
when the Savior was lodged in thy house, 
intercede for my family, 
that we be provided for in our neccessities. 
I ask of thee, Saint Martha, 
to overcome all difficulties 
as thou didst overcome the dragon 
which thou hadst at thy feet. 
In the name of the Father 
and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen 
Recite the following prayers...

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...
 
 
 

Do you have answered prayers or any other experiences with this prayer? 
Post the details below, it may be of use to other Prayer Warriors.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Recently I came across a little folder that belonged to my mother or grandmother that had St. Martha's miraculous novena on on side and a picture of her on the other side. I was in great need of selling my house and decided to pray this novena. I prayed that St. Martha would help it sell quickly and asked her to let the offer be over a certain amount. Within a month someone put in an offer and it was over that certain amount. I asked St. Martha to let there be no complications in the selling of it. The people who wanted to buy it are paying the full amount in cash. I asked St. Martha to let there be no hurricanes or bad storms come near the house before closing. There is a tropical storm out there but it will not come before closing and doesn't look like it will come here at all. There have been no hurricanes or bad storms. The closing was supposed to be next Wednesday. The people who want the house moved the closing date to next Tuesday. I thought it extraordinary that it was moved to the day when St. Martha's novena is prayed. And it turns out that St. Martha's feast day is the day before! It's on Monday, July 29th! All of these things Jesus has granted through St. Martha's most powerful intercession and I'm still on her first novena! I've been thanking and praising God and St. Martha for all these wonderful blessings and have been spreading devotion to St. Martha ever since. I found prayer cards of her miraculous novena at a Catholic online store and have been sharing about the wonderful things she has done and how good God is! Praise His Goodness and Mercy for giving us such a miraculous Saint to help us in time of need. I would highly recommend this miraculous novena of St. Martha to anyone who has a great need. She truly does answer prayers before the novena ends, so quickly! Thank you St. Martha! And thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete